Brandy Martinez Navigation
Brandy Martinez
Upcoming Events
Contact Brandy Martinez
School Phone:
979-793-4158 x1335
Conference Time:
6th Period: 1:09 - 1:59
Brandy Martinez

E-mail addressbmartinez@needvilleisd.com

Conference Time6th period – 1:09-1:59 pm

Phone:  (979) 793-4158  ext. 1335

TutorialsMonday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:35 - 7:55 am

GradingTests---60%        

Quizzes, Homework, Classwork, Self-Reflections, & Class Participation---40%

Homework:   Homework is given on a DAILY BASIS.  Please make sure your child is keeping up each week. They have a calendar with all of their assignments on it.

All work must be shown for credit.

NO WORK = NO CREDIT

NO LATE WORK will be accepted! Please make sure your child is completing their assignments on a daily basis.

Quizzes:    All quizzes are open notes. 30% of the grade will be based off of completion of the homework assignment. The remaining 70% will be based off of accuracy of the content being quizzed. 

Tests:        All tests may be corrected for students to earn additional points on that particular major grade. This will allow students to identify their mistakes and help them be prepared for future exams. Five points will be added to any fully corrected test for a maximum of a 99.

 

Choose another page in this section.